Canada wide shipping 2-10 business days. YT, NT, NU may be longer.
International orders are handled manually. Shipping, duties, brokerage may be applied.
All shipping charges are calculated by weight, delivery, ship-to location, and shipping method.
Orders of in stock items will be processed and shipped within 2 business days.
Where is my order?
You will need to be available to accept your order. Orders that are not received after 2 or 3 attempts may be shipped back to us. You must report any undelivered goods within 25 days of the order. If your tracking information does not help please contact us.
If your package arrives damaged, please contact us as soon as possible. You may reject the delivery at no cost to you.
Products can be returned within 30 days for any reason. Returns are subject to a restocking fee of 10% unless an additional order is made at the time of return. If the product is defective, you must contact us within 30 days. Please note that credits on returns may take up to 2 weeks to process after receiving the item. Product must be returned with original packaging with all labels attached and must not be damaged or modified in any way. Customers are responsible for shipping costs on non-defective products
How to return
- Notify us first before shipping anything. Contact us either by phone or email.
- Ship product returns to:
3000 McGillivray Boulevard.
Oak Bluff MB
- VERY IMPORTANT: Please include a copy of the original invoice or order confirmation and reason for the return in the package. Items received without this information may not qualify for a credit as we may not be able to identify the original order.
- In order to credit back shipping charges on defective items you will need to forward a copy of your shipping bill to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include the invoice or order number. We can only refund standard ground shipping charges.
- Product must be in it's original packaging with all tags and labels attached. Damaged or modified products are not returnable.
Product warranties may vary based on the manufacturer additional warranties may apply and will be specified with the product information. Lights depot has a blanket 2 year guarantee that your product will light and be free from defects from the date of order.
The following are some examples of what is not covered under warranty:
- Broken or faded bulbs or bulb covers
- Burned out fuses
- Physical damage from abuse, misuse, fire, acts of nature, improper storage, handling,
- If any of the identifying labels are removed.
- Misuse based on stated product seasonality rating (i.e most christmas lights are rated for seasonal use only)
- Modification of a product in any way
Can insert any known information about web orders through shopify including not sharing personal information or selling information to anyone.
We accept online retail orders only. Inquiries for Information regarding products or order status can be made by email or by phone at 204.783.8338. Wholesale orders may be made by online or by phone. Wholesale accounts are only available to companies and organizations approved by Lightsdepot.ca
We do not accept
- All products shipped out of Manitoba will not have RST or HST applied.
- Manitoba RST may be exempt with provision of a valid RST number.
- All products shipped within Canada will have GST applied.