Products can be returned within 30 days for any reason. Returns are subject to a restocking fee of 10% unless an additional order is made at the time of return. If the product is defective, you must contact us within 30 days. Please note that credits on returns may take up to 2 weeks to process after receiving the item. Product must be returned with original packaging with all labels attached and must not be damaged or modified in any way. Customers are responsible for shipping costs on non-defective products.
How to return
- Notify us first before shipping anything. Contact us either by phone or email.
- Ship product returns to:
1-7349 Wilkes Ave
- VERY IMPORTANT: Please include a copy of the original invoice or order confirmation and reason for the return in the package. Items received without this information may not qualify for a credit as we may not be able to identify the original order.
- In order to credit back shipping charges on defective items you will need to forward a copy of your shipping bill to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include the invoice or order number. We can only refund standard ground shipping charges.
- Product must be in it's original packaging with all tags and labels attached. Damaged or modified products are not returnable.
Product warranties may vary based on the manufacturer additional warranties may apply and will be specified with the product information. Lights depot has a blanket 2 year guarantee that your product will light and be free from defects from the date of order.
The following are some examples of what is not covered under warranty:
- Broken or faded bulbs or bulb covers
- Burned out fuses
- Physical damage from abuse, misuse, fire, acts of nature, improper storage, handling,
- If any of the identifying labels are removed.
- Misuse based on stated product seasonality rating (i.e most christmas lights are rated for seasonal use only)
- Modification of a product in any way